Comments

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Accenture Interview Experience in Bangalore

Posted by at 3:19 AM Read our previous post

  Accenture Interview Experience in Bangalore 



Hi all,

I am Isita Pal from Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management.

I had my Accenture interview in Bangalore on 1st Dec, 2013 on the basis of elitmus score. I would like to share my experience so that it can help you,

1st of all, if you have 60% in all section of elitmus you will get the call, I had 70% in all sections. There is hall id provided by elitmus and according to that we had to go for our verification.


Also view
Flipkart Interview Experience | SDE | Set 1 

 Wipro Interview Experience for 2014 batch



After that it was technical interview.
Mine interviewer was little strict,
I went, took a seat,


 Hello isita.
Hello sir.

So tell me about your project.
I explained.

Cross question.
I answered.

You are from ece ri8?
Yes sir.

Tell me Norton theorem, thevenin's theorem.
(omg) I said sorry sir, sir I am not in touch with this subject, please ask me from my subject of interest.

You are from ece, you should know. Anyway what do you know?
C, core java, dbms, networking, micro processor.

He asked some basics from core java, networking layer tcp/ip, gate out put of digital electronics, some question from micro processor.
It took 20 minute.

Frankly speaking I managed to answer 70% of his question.
Finally it was over, he told me to wait outside.
After 2 min, the elitmus guys came and told me to go for hr round. Uff thank god.
After lunch hour,

 

Arun Sharma Quantitative Aptitude for CAT PDF FREE EBOOK DOWNLOAD

HR interview.

She was lady, very jolly and in a superb mood, the candidate who went 1st, if hobby was mentioned dancing she told them to preform, or if you have written cooking she will ask you the cooking process. Some candidates danced, sung, and it was running like that.
And my turns came.
May b for my black specs she thought me a serious student : (.
Tell me about your project.
I again explained.
So what is a latch.
(again technical) I draw the latch and told her.
Then I told about me and my 1st Bangalore visit for this interview and all.
It was like a simple conversation.
Then question was about relocation, night shift and all.
In all cases I told yes I have no problem at all.
Finally it came to an end.
I wait outside after 3 min the elitmus guy came and congratulate me on my selection.

Oh my god I was so happy.



Rejected in tech mahindra, ibm, cts and. So on.

I am placed in accenture.

All the best guys. All of your time will came. In this way the struggle for 5 months in over now, waiting for my joining. My 1st visit in Bangalore will always be in my heart.

Now its your turn.

All the best.

Also view
TCS Campus Placement Experience  

 DO NOT FORGET TO SHARE THE POST AND COMMENT BELOW IF YOU NEED any other EBOOK.


No comments:

Post a Comment

© {faadooCoders}; is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template